40 weeks and I’m still here. I have no answers, no words, no story right now.
But I am here.
So let’s log.
- Serious Pranayama Practice! Challenging and powerful, and I am grateful for it, for the healing that I imagine it bringing to me.
- Going back to the day job. I had no accident this time. Hard. Find myself face to face with the same old stories of “here we are… again…”. I meet these stories with “I have no words”. I no longer have words.
- I sent my post to my list, and the feedback was… mixed. Challenging, as always.
- More yoga in the mornings, because it’s warm and Hell yeah!
- Not very productive, not writing much, no doing… anything. I don’t have words, I don’t have a story, and I cannot make sense out of my life. I don’t understand what is happening, and I am in emotional pain.
- Money situation seems momentarily resolved, in a “I can now breathe better” kinda way.
- Pray. Cry. Meditate. This is what my life looks like. Pray. Cry. Meditate.
Moments of Insight
I want deep connection…
And I am tired of hating people.
That’s all I got this week.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- I am reading Martha Beck’s “Finding your way in a wild new world” and enjoying it.
Still here. Still here.
Now I’m going back to Praying. Crying. Meditating.
Because it’s all I can do right now.