This was a week full of busy.
Things are moving. Finally.
- I am at peace. Mostly. I cannot remember a single meltdown this week. Maybe this is what happens after a period of huge turmoil…?
- I am writing and getting paid to do so! This is so big, so big, so big! It makes me feel like I’ve achieved “something”, like something major is happening, even though I’m not sure what it is.
- An abundance of… abundance. Food and tea and pretty things. Grateful, grateful, grateful.
- Dinner with Super Friend and her family. A breath for brightness.
- Talking about Charles Eisenstein’s work with someone. Oh yes.
- Surprise resolution to the “Big Thing That Happened”. Your guess is as good as mine.
- Super Friend & Co have left off to bigger and bolder adventures, and though I am happy for them, I am also sad in a “The End of an Era” kinda way.
- No progress on the Seriously Challenging Practice, and that makes me sad.
- Feeling “bleh” and uninspired and tired of the same old, and wanting Big and Bright and not knowing How. A breath for this.
Moments of Insight
Finally, finally resolved all the stuff around “envy”.
I realised I’ve been carrying everyone’s projections of themselves and “playing small”, trying to keep them happy while they feel all “Big”.
Except that that doesn’t serve anyone, of course. People need love and healing, not ego-powered “Big-ness”.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- Seth Godin on the “Post Industrial Age”. I am actually fascinated by this conversation, and I wish there was someone writing more about it.
- There might be more to “tapping” and “EFT” that meets the eye. Here’s some free resources to get you started.
- If you sign up to Marianne Williamson’s free Lectures on A Course in Miracles, Livestreamed every Monday, you get access to her archive. I’ve been listening to them, fascinated.
The Log might be late, but it’s a most fabulous log, because this week I am busy doing things.
Here’s to accessing this level of fabulous independently of my level of “busyness”.