These weeks are hard. They are full-on hard.
The year is ending, and I have stuff.
Christmas is getting closer, and I have stuff.
Basically, I’m holding on as much as I can.
- More day j-o-b. It’s good and it’s bad and whatever.
- More “End of Year” drama. “So, what did you achieve this year, Mary?”. Ehm… Showing up empty handed. So much hurt here.
- Wishing and wishing and longing and longing. Growing way beyond frustrated and hurt over all the wishing and longing I did this year… How little effect “opening my heart” is having. Again, more hurt.
- Big realisations and shifting of “stuff”, courtesy of Serious Pranayama Practice. Gratitude.
- The Library ordered Karla McLaren’s book “The Language of Emotions” for me! Yay! More gratitude.
- I published one badass post on poverty. I am seriously proud of it. And I got a really warmth response. Grateful for my writing getting stronger and more “aligned” with Truth. Grateful for my courage. Grateful for the people who appreciate my words.
- Books. Books are awesome. Martha Beck’s “Steering by Starlight”. Madeleine L’Engle’s “A Wrinkle in Time”. Karla McLaren’s “Language of Emotions”. Yay for books.
Moments of Insight
Great moment of insight this week, courtesy of Serious Pranayama Practice.
It has to do with parents spending a small fortune on me when I was little, because I had all these “health problems”.
And it’s linked to my stuff around money and receiving support.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
Charles Eisenstein’s Handbook for Unschooling yourself, ie: undoing all the stuff, patterns and hurt from decades of “Schooling”.
I made it til the end!
It was a hard week. But I’m here.
Still here. Showing up.
May things turn sweeter.