Late logging due to life.
This week was strange, to put it mildly. Big events and big shakings of everyday life.
And lots of hanging out with new people.
I went to a yoga-type course.
- Drama at the day j-o-b. I’ve had enough. I’ve closed an “energetic” door. I need a new day j-o-b. A breath for patience.
- No money made this week. Another breath for peace and patience.
- Choosing to move away from drama and stress and into health and wellness. Turning a negative into a positive. Challenging.
- Meeting new people. 5 days of new people, interacting and more interacting with people. Seriously challenging to this Highly Sensitive introvert.
- Learning super powerful breathing technique that flushes all the dramas, whoosh! A breath for… breaths.
- 5 days of living in community. Yay for community.
- Lots of delicious food. Yay for yummyness.
- No coffee for 5 days! Oh, the horror!!! Today’s coffee was extra delicious.
Moments of Insight
“You are the best thing that never happened to me”
Silent retreating the rest.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
In this post, she lists all the emotions that are labelled “negative” and it’s eye-opening to see just how many emotions we are not supposed to have.
And she debunks the whole myth / misconception that there’s such a thing as “negative” emotions.
“…stress is not an emotion (…) it’s a term from the world of physics and engineering (…) Interestingly, this word that refers to things -to inanimate objects- has found its way to our emotional vocabulary.”
How eye-opening is that!!!
- Charles Eisenstein at his best. Mandatory reading for any sensitive soul interested in politics, environmentalism, and the general direction this planet is heading to.
One most excellent log, if I say so myself.
Cool beans :)