I’m feeling so uninspired that I cannot think of a proper name for this log.
But I am here, so I am logging.
- Two pieces of bad news today. All the stuff triggered about how I just cannot get things to work out right, no matter how hard I try.
- Big Thing was supposed to happen, but it didn’t because I just couldn’t. Not great. I spend my life wanting Big Thing to happen and then it comes and I can’t deal.
- Help and counsel. Grateful.
- Back to the day job. Harrumphs abound. That said, I got to realise that wowsers, internal shifts have taken place. I actively feel different, even in the exact same space, along the same people.
- Is it possible that I am wiser around “The Big Topic”? I’d like to think so.
- Challenging moments of trial (ie: job interview) and rejection. Arghs.
- Boarband situation got resolved. Yay for simple solutions.
- Published 2 posts. 2! Proudness.
Moments of Insight
“It’s OK, the Universe has got your back. If it’s in the interest of the greater good, then it will happen. You don’t have to obsess about it”.
Boom! Progress, baby!
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- A free teleclass audio recording with Martha Beck and Lissa Rankin. It’s so good, I must have listened to it 3 times already in the past week.
It’s been a challenging log, as I am not in the best emotional state.
But I did it, and I’m here.