So many deadlines this week! Like, actual busy.
- Deadlines. Writing! My goodness, that was challenging. I still cannot believe it. I mean… deadlines! W00t! Very Carrie from “Sex and the City”.
- One day of Spring weather, then back to rainy, cold Winter. Can it be Spring already, please?!
- “Big Thing that Happened” appears to be resolved completely. I-have-no-idea.
- I handled the “busy” pretty well, I thought. It seems all my hard work of “filling up” and learning how to “take care of myself before I need it” are paying off. The “You have no time!” monsters cause practically zero anxiety. Progress.
- Audio call with Charles Eisenstein himself! I asked him a question and he answered! Yay, yay, yay!
- Coffee with Super Friend at new and hipster place. Moment of brightness!
- New Martha Beck book! And new Garth Nix book! All the yays for books.
- Feeling sadness and blues. Wanting Big and Bright things, and not getting them, and feeling sad about that.
Moments of Insight
My stuff looks like this: it bothers me when people don’t display compassion towards my hard stuff.
I got so sick of working on this and not getting anywhere that I asked people. Stroke of genius.
Someone said to me that it might be because this “tough love” is familiar to me.
Yes, indeed. I grew up with “tough love”. Now I’m trying to learn healthier patterns.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- Someone understands sovereignty, ie: the art of being yourself and living your life without caring what others think. Truly excellent reminders here: you don’t owe anyone an explanation for your life.
Super late log of lateness be concluded with a prayer/wish: may I go from love to more love.
Deep breaths and thank you.