This week was full of darkness.
Yet today, I feel light.
- Meltdowns, anxiety, absolute panic. The kind of feelings and thoughts that prey upon you when you are left with double figures on your bank account.
- I had a meltdown (darkness) and I received lots of support (light). A breath for gratitude.
- Tiny miracle! Opportunities to do my “thing”. Grateful for support and light.
- Big Thing (yay!) turned out not to happen at all. What the what? Some people are just rude.
- The book I’m reading is proving very LOL-icious :D Thank Goodness for children’s fantasy books.
- Smiling and laughing just because.
- Friend! The gift of tea! Actually, so many gifts! Gratitude.
- Tiny yoga moves. *whispers encouragement*.
- Getting lots of great advice from Imo. So much love.
Moments of Insight
It feels like I’m coming out into the light, after the most horrific time of storms and darkness.
It has been Hell. No question about that.
And… I have learned, once again, that if I keep my heart open, to the best of my ability, then I grow wiser and kinder, and the whole experience is… useful.
And after all the Hell has passed, I am left with this sense of “yeah, this is the human condition: sometimes life sucks a lot but, yeah, you know, life”.
Which is good. It’s a compassionate, non-judgemental state of mind.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- One thing only this week: Charles Eisenstein’s online course, “The Space Between Stories”. Be there or be a rectangular thing!!! I mean it.
So… are we out of the tunnel yet? Are we?
Time will tell. I am feeling light right now, and that gets points. Points!