This week, the anxiety! I began to wish for “liquid Valium”, or at least “concentrated camomile”.
I’m only half-joking because yeah, I wouldn’t want to take Valium. But I suppose I had began to wonder whether I would need to.
- I’m currently in a really hard, uncomfortable place where none of the things are working and everything is falling apart. It’s really tough, and I am struggling. A breath for ease.
- Serious financial tightness. Like, really real financial tightness. Not good, lots of anxiety coming from this. Another breath for ease.
- I went to a business event and I hated it. Had a sort-of “panic attack” and had to leave. Such was the extent of the “wrong” at the content being taught. I might not be making any money with my business, but I am clear on what I don’t want for me, my business, my potential clients or the world in general.
- My Personal Practice of Magic is pretty much the only moment of joy and spark in this stressful, dreary, dark time.
- Teeny tiny good news. Not enough to change much yet, but it is enough to get the feeling/quality of “things are happening”.
- Cycling in the park. Another source of joy.
- Moment of discomfort and disharmony in [relationship]. I want to drop this story of “I am struggling and why don’t people get it and why is everyone so mean”.
- Not being able to write. I am trying, but it’s not happening and it makes me sad.
- I offered. Twice. Twice this week I made an offer. And once it wasn’t welcomed, and once I didn’t hear anything back.
Moments of Insight
This week was all about connecting to “Incoming Me”, which is a practice of Havi’s I have never understood until now. Maybe? Possibly?
It’s too early to tell.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- I have discovered Marianne Williamson. I know, I am ever so slightly late to the party. Here she is talking about love (bottom of the page). And here’s a long video on the basics of “A Course in Miracles”.
- And because it never gets old, and you can’t listen to Charles Eisenstein too many times, here’s his latest interview. Super useful on what activists should do or not do to change the planet.
Good, I survived this week full of hard.
Now, n Marianne Williamson fashion, I going to ask for a miracle.
*sends blessings to the world*