Late log due to most excellent reasons: Super Friend came to stay over.
And now it’s logging time.
- Work is very much quieting down, which means less stress on the one hand and also less financial abundance. Not that I let it worry me, because after last Winter, I am done worrying about money (pretty much).
- First Google Hangout with a new mastermind group. And first time in front of a video camera with people who aren’t my immediate family. And I did not lose it completely or anything! I now award myself a chinchillion sparklepoints.
- I really can’t be having with the weather being what it is, grey all day, night by 5 pm. My subconscious cannot help but be in “alert mode” because, of course, going by the world I grew up in, this kind of environment is very, very wrong. A breath for things being what they are.
- Life was very sad, gloomy and dark this week. I want to say it because I want to honour it.
- Super Friend came and stayed over and we had a Super Time. We even got awesome work done. This rocks so much I am taking all the awesome in slowly. A podcast! Website changes! Lemon tart! Yes to all this.
- Trouble sleeping. It’s been a few weeks now, and I’m beginning to think other people might be on to something when they ask me if I am “stressed”. I want to answer “Stress??? Nowhere near as stressed as I was last Winter, that’s for sure!” but that might be a very, very high bar for “stress” to be considered a real thing. Will have to keep an eye on things here, and possibly take action in the form of valerian extract.
- Last Downton episode until Christmas. So exciting, and also, how am I going to cope until Christmas?!?
Moments of Insight
This week’s Moment of Insight simply takes the biscuit. Also, possibly, the cake.
I’ve been praying, in the morning after my yoga practice, and every night, at the end of my meditation. You know, the usual handing over of one’s life concerns to God.
Then I wake up in the middle of the night, open my eyes wide and say to myself “I am God”, and I have this understanding that it is true, like spiritual teachings say.
It was weird, and I can’t say it has had any effect of any kind on anything.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- This article, on who pays writers, is kind of important, if you care about such things.
- Jennifer Kass’ podcast on moving out of survival mode and into aliveness, gets a special mention because it features She-Ra, Princess of Power, and I remain a huge fan.
Another log logged, and though this one was ridunkulously late, it got written, and with not too much struggle. So points for me.