Argh. Not being productive enough is its own kind of “curse”.
I just want to work on things that matter to me, things that actually have an effect…
Anyways, let’s log.
- Time literally wasted through trying to improve website. It’s like a time vortex: I try to make things better and nothing changes, save for the hours wasted. A breath for patience.
- Installed this plugin and I instantly regretted it, as I remembered why I deleted it once upon a time: it tells me just how many visitors my website had in the past 48 hours. 1. One single visitor in the past 48 hours. I know my website/business/life is failing, I do-not-need a reminder! This incident was followed by a meltdown that took a long time to shift around.
- I got a blender. A blender!!! I’ve been making fruit smoothies and today I made falafels. I am the happiest!
- Have started daily practice on the Facebook page, and it is shifting things. Yay for creating something beautiful and mindful.
- Hard thing turned harder and then HARDEST leading to another meltdown today. Even more argh.
- Hang out with 5 people yesterday, 3 strangers. Talk of one wedding, and I was the only single person there. Yet I only thought about this a couple of times. PROGRESS!!!
- Finished Abhorsen, and read “Nicholas Sayre and the Creature in the Case”. Now the saga is officially over. I love these books so much.
Moments of Insight
This one was really silly, because “epiphanies are stoopid”.
But here it goes.
I realised, right, that “everyone has stuff” and it’s not just me, as I am prone to believe. Like, right now my friends are doing great and I feel jealous and all my stuff comes to the surface and I have to deal with it. But what if one day things change, right, and I am the one doing well and they are the ones who feel jealous and have to do with their own stuff?
Perhaps we all get the same lessons in life, and we just learn them in different ways at different times.
Things of Considerable Worth (Un-missables!)
- I know I am super late to the party, but I downloaded “Spotify” and I am super grateful for their “Peaceful Piano” playlist.
- I started a rather lovely practice on the Widdershins Facebook page. As a way of celebrating the 32 days until I turn 32, I am bringing in spiritual qualities every day. Come take a look, they might “shift” something in you.
Boo-fricking-yah to me for surviving and for logging.
I am here. I am breathing. I am.